The Roman Suite is situated on the second floor at the front of building and is equally as spacious as the Georgian Suite. Taking up the entire width of the house it features a completely separate drawing room and living room - in fact you have the entire floor of the house to yourself. It is therefore very private with lovely views across the front garden and the surrounding hills of Bath. The decor gives a nod to Bath's Roman heritage and the discovery of the hot springs 2,000 years ago.
- 52 sq m / 560 sq ft suite
- Super King size bed (180cm x 200cm – 71" x 79") by Mattison (mattress in cashmere, wool and cotton)
- Air Conditioning and secondary glazing in bedroom
- Separate living room with dining table where breakfast will be served
- Rain shower and free standing bath
- Complimentary bath robe and slippers
- The White Company toiletries
- 2 Smart 42" TVs with internet connection
- Bose® SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth Portable Speaker with Built-In Speakerphone
- Free WiFi High Speed Broadband Internet Access
- Writing desk with UK / EU / USB socket
- Safe (suitable for laptop)
- Well-stocked Minibar with daily complimentary water and soft drinks
- Nespresso machine
- Complimentary tea & coffee facilities with a selection of high quality teas and homemade biscuits and chocolates
- Complimentary fresh fruit bowl
- Shaving/Make-up mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Front garden and Hill views
To celebrate the Georgian era, when Bath was the most fashionable place to be in England - and when our house was built.
The Romans discovered Bath's natural hot springs 2,000 years ago and we are still enjoying them today.
'Chinoiserie' was so fashionable in the 18th centuary that we are sure our house had a room in this style - but this one has a modern twist.
Breakfast at Grove Lodge is served in the comfort of your own suite. Every morning we will bring breakfast to you and serve it in your living area at whatever time suits you. Click here to find out more about our breakfasts.