Situated on the first floor at the rear of the property, the Chinese Suite celebrates Chinoiserie - a fashionable, decorative style loved by the Georgians during the 18th Century. Although smaller than our other two suites, at 35 sq m it is by no means bijou and features a separate bedroom and living room.
- 35 sq m / 370 sq ft suite
- Super King size bed (180cm x 200cm – 71" x 79") by Mattison (mattress in cashmere, wool and cotton)
- Air Conditioning in bedroom
- Separate living room with dining table where breakfast will be served
- Shower only
- Complimentary bath robe and slippers
- The White Company toiletries
- 2 Smart 42" TVs with internet connection
- Bose® SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth Portable Speaker with Built-In Speakerphone
- Free WiFi High Speed Broadband Internet Access
- Writing desk with UK / EU / USB socket
- Safe (suitable for laptop)
- Well-stocked Minibar with daily complimentary water and soft drinks
- Nespresso machine
- Complimentary tea & coffee facilities with a selection of high quality teas and homemade biscuits and chocolates
- Complimentary fresh fruit bowl
- Shaving/Make-up mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Back garden views
To celebrate the Georgian era, when Bath was the most fashionable place to be in England - and when our house was built.
The Romans discovered Bath's natural hot springs 2,000 years ago and we are still enjoying them today.
'Chinoiserie' was so fashionable in the 18th centuary that we are sure our house had a room in this style - but this one has a modern twist.
Breakfast at Grove Lodge is served in the comfort of your own suite. Every morning we will bring breakfast to you and serve it in your living area at whatever time suits you. Click here to find out more about our breakfasts.